Sunday, September 7, 2008

iDMAa Call for Participation (Savannah, GA 11/6 – 11/8)

Yeah, I know I have told you this before. But I am a professor – I repeat myself for a living. And I want you to join us in Savannah for the iDMAa Convention (11/6 – 11/8). The theme of the conference is “Ideas for the Future” and we are looking for people with ideas. That sounds like you, right? This is a great opportunity to share your views on any area of digital media that gets you going – music, video, gaming, virual worlds, mobile, animation, whatever. I get some of my best ideas at iDMAa – and I always meet a host of cool people. We have established a whole new way of participating called “Think Pieces.” These are informal and brief encapsulations of ideas designed to stimulate discussions. And we will be selecteingsome of these Think Pieces to be published in the iDMAa Journal – yep, that could be two lines on the vita. All of this in one of the coolest towns in the South, Savannah. You can learn more at http://www.idmaa.org/idmaa2008/. But don’t wait too long – the deadline for submissions is 9/19!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home