Monday, October 6, 2008

ATL New Media Family Gathering – Tu, 10/7, 5:30P

I have been doing the new media thing at UGA since, oh about 1994. In that time I have gotten to teach and meet literally thousands of crazy/cool/creative people. But staying in touch is a problem. I get too busy to call. That email sits in my in-box until I have some free time to answer it – like that will ever come. Unintentionally the promise that we will “catch-up” becomes an empty one. When Jennifer Maldonado worked at the New Media Institute (circa 1998 – 2003) she was great at keeping us connected with the people that matter – like you. We have slipped on that front since she flew to CA. But with Jennifer in town for a visit, we are going to catch-up. Tuesday (10/7) at 5:30P at the Rosa Mexicano at Atlantic Station (245 18th Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30363). We are going to start talking again and we have a secret agenda building a powerful network. RSVP at http://scottandjenniferinatl.eventbrite.com/ before noon on Tuesday because there is limited space. I am looking forward to seeing you again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home