Sunday, August 17, 2008

Schematic does Olympics Online – Check it out!

Yeah, I am hooked on the Olympics – staying up way too late and actually considering swimming again. Hey, I think I could take that Phelps guy in my specialty – dawg paddling! And I wouldn’t even need to wear one of those shower caps.
And I am watching it right now – in my office – on my computer. Have you checked out NBCOlympics.com? Wild streaming video! You can see video from any event – live or recorded. And you can even set it up to have picture in a picture of any two events. Crazy cool! And I met some of the people that made this happen. Schematic http://www.schematic.com/ is working on a ton or amazing projects. And they are establishing themselves as an industry leader in video players – they did one for ABC and without them I wouldn’t be able to indulge my “Desperate Housewives” addiction. Schematic has an office in Atlanta. And Schematic is going to be a key player at iDMAa 2008 in Savannah. Who wouldn’t believe what they can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home