Monday, February 16, 2009

TWerp to TWitter –TWice a Day for TWo Weeks.

TWas a TWang I felt when Dr. Kaye Sweetser called me out at last week’s Digital Brown Bag. Why didn’t I TWitter? TWitter (http://www.twitter.com/) is microblogging that many people say provides new TWists to relationships. Am I a TWit for not doing it? Am I being judgmental when I assume that it is all TWaddle? I confess to a TWinge of guilt for not making an earnest try at TWittering. So here is my pledge. I am going to TWeet TWo times a day for TWo weeks. Once in the morning TWixt my dog-walk and lunch. The other closer to TWilight – close of business. Hopefully these TWin posts will give me a feel for what TWitter is all about. Follow me if you want. I am sshamp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home