Monday, January 11, 2010

NMI’s New Home – and temporary hell.

Get ready to salivate. The NMI is getting new digs! With huge windows and the best view on campus. We moved out on 12/17 and we started knocking down the walls the next day! Yeah, I got to swing a sledgehammer – pretty impressive!

I didn't do all the demolition -- just most of it. They told me not to quit my other job.

Work is moving really quickly – they have even knocked holes in the building where my new office is going to be. Imagine all that brick becoming glass. Cool, eh?


We are now in temporary headquarters – all five of us NMI’ers are crammed into a single office.


And we have a temporary classroom – yeah it is crowded but with beautiful 20” iMacs.

Bottom line, to go to heaven you have to go through a little bit of hell. We are doing that now. We hope to be in our new space just after the NMI’s 10th anniversary in April!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home