Monday, January 18, 2010

This DBB (Tu, 1/19, 2P) – Clarkson Logan, Maestro

OK, imagine this. What if I could load a little piece of software on my computer connected to the internet, then be able to listen to my music on that computer on any connected computer – anywhere in the world! Heck, I can even listen to all my music on my iPhone. Oh, and I can let other users listen to my music, too. That is Maestrro (http://www.maestro.fm/). And it is too cool. At our next Digital Brown Bag (Tuesday, 1/19/10, 2P, Room 116 of the Visual Arts Building) Clarkson Logan, the co-founder and CEO of Maestro will be our guest to explain his vision for where online music is going and what it is like trying to build a business around innovative products. Join us. And remember, we have moved Room 116 in the Visual Arts Building – we ran out of room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home